Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

DTN's The Great Update 2004

View previous topic :: View next topic
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:14 am� �Post subject: DTN's The Great Update 2004 Reply with quote

TGU 2004 took place today several hours ago, with many noticable (and some not noticable) changes to DTN. It involved deleting most of the site and then putting it back, so chances are that some pieces may be missing- if you notice anything suspicious, such as broken images, then let me know.

FEE ended up with the lion's share of the new content, with it finally getting the databased menus it was lacking for some time, a new tutorial, the migration of the FE4SRP into it, and the renovation of the Equipment Data and Character Data sections into the Equipment and Character Databases. Better means of access to the databases than the current basic will be forthcoming.

To replace the FE4SRP I added fehack as an official part of the site. It had been there for some time, but invisible except for those I gave the link to.

DTN Main didn't really get much of an update, barring some editting of the Links and About sections. The news was updated, but that's barely noteworthy.

STS and Relena, unfortunately, did not recieve any new content. The comics section actually lost content, as I removed the 'Nostalgia' comics.

The new section DTNTD was added, to provide a place for a page for my attempt at translating Aretha 1.

dmneoblade
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:41 pm� �Post subject: Cool site Reply with quote

Site looks nice DT. almost have mine working again too ^^.

btw: I like your new IRC quit message ~.^

I'm not an idiot, I have a con of 9!!!
~Kuwabara (aprox. 2:30 am in a DnD game)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: