Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Ask Ayana!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:43 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

People can STEAL my home? How?! WHY?! That's so mean! I'll kill them! KILL!! *goes crazy*
Figaro
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:16 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Um..

Uh...

Ayana, what's Cele's favorite color?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:48 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obviously Pink. Cuz... There's so many fun things that are pink-colored?
Figaro
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:43 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!

But what's her favorite food? Surprised
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:05 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask myself questions?
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:11 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Figgy: Asking Cele what her favorite food is, is like asking me what my favorite song is. It changes every second. Unless I REALLY like the song, then it's 2 seconds. But I'd say... Judging by our last RP, he favorite food is peaches.

Ayana: Of course I can ask myself questions. People do that all the time.. However, it's a sign of insanity. The second sign is answering... But I don't like to think of myself as insane! I more as like to think of it as... Bored or in sane. Though, it is really pointless. And it only amuses myself.. And even then, it just proves how bored I am.. Everyone is at school... I don't have school til 7-8 days or so. I should probably find out, I don't want to miss a day or go early! But there isn't an ask Phred... So I'll ask him here! Hey! Phred! When does school start? Why arn't you online? Will you even read this? Ah well, that's enough of my pointless blabber of the day. The PS2 is calling my name...

Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:01 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Who makes water?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:59 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a long time ago, before there was water there was a very bored man. He was almost as bored as me, but not quite. So I guess you could say, I'm bored enough to re-invent water.. Though let's not get into the details. Anyway, one day this bored man was thinking, "Dude! I'm like so totally thirsty" So then, he created a liquid. You don't wanna know where he got it from. Anyway he named it after his wife, Waterjukidouchixianjinlikong. Which was then shortened to Water, as people had a hard time saying it. Any other questions? Very Happy I swear my answers are true...
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:44 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

*insert bewildered smiley face here*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:13 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

how much woodchucks would a woodchuck chuck?...somethings not right there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:22 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

If Peter Piper could pick a pickled pick of peckled peppers, how many words did I get wrong?
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:55 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Zornak: Well acording to my recent studies, I've discovered that woodchucks only chuck wood, so the question you must have meant was "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" But if you didn't make a mistake, I can tell you that, like I said before, woodchucks tend not to chuck woodchucks. Unless like... They're really really REALLY bored. I mean seriously bored. Like me! However, if you did I can tell you the answer is 9.87x10 to the power of 76. If you wish to learn the math, ask away!

Pez: Seeing as you were trying to sing the American anthem at the most recent NASCAR race, I'd say you screwed up badly.

Figaro
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:24 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayana - What's a quark?
Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:54 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are clowns so scary?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:20 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Figgy: A particle in mesons and baryons~ There are to be six kinds of quarks (and their anti-quarks), which come in pairs. ^_^ It has an electric charge of +2/3 or -1/3. And rememeber, anti-quarks are sexy. Yay for Chemistry. I remember there being 6 flavors and 6 colors but.. Uh... I'm dumb so I dunno ^_^;

Zorn: Because they remind you of Kefka. And Kefka is damn scarey. He's like... A clown transvestite. You can't NOT be scared of him. And he's just so mean! And he has a HORRIBLE fashion sense. It makes me cry. ;_;

I swear I'm not slow... I still answer things... I mean it...

Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Anything. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: