Final Fantasy 10
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy Tactics
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ultimastrife

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:53 pm� �Post subject: Whats the Best Final Fantasy? Reply with quote

Yeah... intresting question
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:05 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, MQ, L1, L2, L3, and Chocobo Racing.
Given the limited choices, I had no choice but to vote for FFIX.

Ultimastrife

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:24 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes... but with previous experience and annonymous comments about those games. I relized that the ones I chose where the best ones in the series. Objetions?

*and Xl isn't out yet in America so I dont count that as a FF yet*
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:18 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

7, 8 and Tactics are included in the best games of the series?!?
Riiiiiiight....

Ultimastrife

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:51 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

personaly i think that 7 was the best FF ever... closly followed by 6. and 8 wasnt that bad. 9 however... could have been better.
Kamui
Pez-Worshipper
Pez-Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:58 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

::Thwaps Ultimastrife upside the head:: How DARE you dis 9 without dissin 8! 9 Was WAY fuggin better than 8! ::goes off into a corner to munch on kiwifruit::

(I couldn't decide wich one I like best so I am chosing not to vote...)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kyrie
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 4:49 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I didn't vote 'cuz I'm a stupid newbie to this board and the layout is WEIRD (no offense). Second of all, he dissed 9 and not 8 because there IS no possible way to honestly dis 8. 8 just...rocked! And in 9, the characters have TAILS SPROUTING OUT FROM THEIR BUTTS, FOR GOD'S SAKE! lol. Well, at least one does. ^_^ So quit picking on Scott, he chose the right game to dis, in my opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:21 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott is UltimaStrife, and if Kyrie knows Scott, then she must be a friend of UltimaStrife! Which means.... uhhh.... absolutley nothing...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kamui
Pez-Worshipper
Pez-Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:26 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... the series is Final FANTASY not final Sci-fi. FF8 was too much technology and stuff in it. Plus the storyline kinda lacked..... (There were a couple loose ends that I would have liked to see filled.) I'm not saying that FF8 is a bad game but FF9 was way better. Gameplay, story, and graphics. (Even the scenes that had bad stuff happening were beautifully animated) For 8 the gameplay was ok (one thing I must say is that they did address a feature that people have been complaining about for forever) Story Ehh.... Graphics very good (for the time). They all have their good points and their weak points but overall I personally say that 9 was better than 8. (although I should really go back and play both of then from beginning to end. I've gotten to the end of 8 but I've only gotten to disc 3 on 9.) Although one trend that is rather bad about most games these days (an alarming and returning trend) is that games are getting shorter. Or at least have a lot less to do but just spanned out with FMVs to make you think that the game is longer. *Sigh* Oh well. That's enough from me. ^_^ ::goes off and munches on a kiwi::
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kyrie
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:07 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL! Brilliant deduction, Pez-man! ^_^ Um, was there a point to that (no offense meant in any way, shape, or form!)?

And...I, personally, think 8 is better. But I dunno...that's just my opinion (which Scott can probably tell you is worth ABSOLKUTELY NOTHING ^_^). So you go ahead and like 9 better...I won't stop ya...but don't be surprised if you wake to find yourself dead one morning...^_~
*steals the kiwi and feeds it to the weasel around Squall's neck*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beyonder
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:09 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

i like 10! theres nothing wrong with having too many fmvs and being incredibly easy!...er...actually i voted 6....
Kyrie
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:27 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

10 wasn't THAT bad...I just liked 8 better, personally...
Kamui
Pez-Worshipper
Pez-Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:07 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you threatening me? I don't think so. ::pulls out a kiwibomb:: You don't dare lay a finger on my Kiwifruits! (9 is da bomb!) ((Waitasec... Why am I using that phrase..... Oh well ^^;Wink)
beyonder
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:47 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

having trouble with smilies? you can turn them off by checking the disable smilies in this post box....you can also turn them off automatically in your profile by changing the "Always use smilies" option box to no....
Kamui
Pez-Worshipper
Pez-Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:10 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ Yup I found that out yesterday when I was changing my hompage link. ^_^ I like all the final fantasies that I'v played ^_^ (I need to get my hands on a copy of FFA and at least a translated rom of FF3 ^^;;) Well anyways.... ^_^
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> RPG Games! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: