Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:32 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

and at the end of CC you'll have nofriendo
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:53 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Phred
Pez-Guru
Pez-Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:48 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I want to know, too...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:50 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

If your friends want to play, they can bring their own GBAs. The fourth friend doesn't need to bring a GBA since he can't play anyway, unless you don't feel like playing. Or maybe you're charging your four friends rent to use your GCN.

And in any case, I was including the games which only use the GBA for unlocking things as well.

ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:06 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a GBA isn't a problem. Link cables, though.

For me, I'm lucky that Phred has more then one link cable (WHY?!). I don't own a gamecube, but I can play this with my GBA.

If he didn't have that extra link cable, I couldn't play ^_^;

But whatever, it's a good game. Other then the fact that I suck at it, it's good.

If you wanna play with your friends, just hope that they have a GBA and a link cable. Or.. buy it yourself... O_o;

Yep.

G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:41 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

what i meant by that was when you play with friends you may get it to soo many arguements about the bucket and who doing what because its not turned based and then all your friends will get mad and ripp the gba links out and runn out the house and say nofriendo

also its a parody to the name nintendo and if you locked up in the house play nintendo you lose friends unless they play with you but then there losing other friends which dont include you. unless the other friends are doing the same thing with other friends.

Phred
Pez-Guru
Pez-Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:31 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted a link cable so I could play with my chao on gameboy advance, I sent dad to get it and he came back with a third party one :/
and when I got an SP, the link cable didn't fit on top of it, so I bought an official one
then I got another one with Four Swords Adventure!
yay!

Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:44 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like G Byrd is basing off personal experience. But, he is right. Hopefully, however, most people have the sense to realize it's a game, and nothing that actually matters. Someone would have to be a real nutjob to have a huge argument over a simple game and lose friends over it. As for what DT said, he is very wrong. Just because one person carries the chalice doesn't mean they don't get to do anything. They can drop the chalice and start killing things. Since I'm the mage, I usually carry the chalice, until we get into battle, and then I drop it and cast spells. Of course, I miss most of the items, but that dosen't matter to me because we share items anyways.
G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:05 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

but isnt it fun when every body is so deep into it you run with the chalice away from them so they lose hp. fun... yet very annoying but absoutley fun and like game cube is making it so that there a huge co-ops unlike x-box or ps2 and no i havent lost any friends due do running away with the chalice.
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:41 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Pez-Man wrote:
As for what DT said, he is very wrong. Just because one person carries the chalice doesn't mean they don't get to do anything. They can drop the chalice and start killing things. Since I'm the mage, I usually carry the chalice, until we get into battle, and then I drop it and cast spells. Of course, I miss most of the items, but that dosen't matter to me because we share items anyways.

Erg...?

When did I say anything like that!?

I carry the chalice most of the time when I'm playing, but that's only because my brother doesn't do it properly. For example, he will walk off in the other direction so that I get eaten by the miasma.

Phred
Pez-Guru
Pez-Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:27 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

man, we have so much fun playing that game and dying
"heal me!"
"no, I got to heal myself!"
"omg, I died, hurry and get in the way of my phoenix down!"
"what"
rofl, and then we all died

G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:49 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

its a beautiful think thats what. and as for DT, pez always comes out and says stuff that DT never mentioned unless he did and i didnt read that early. But games like this lead to classic moments in friendship. Unless one of your friends is a control freak and wants them to beat the game and be serious rather than have fun hate people like that.
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:33 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If your friends want to play, they can bring their own GBAs. The fourth friend doesn't need to bring a GBA since he can't play anyway, unless you don't feel like playing.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant by that.
G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:51 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I never re-read what i write.
Twilkitri
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:34 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Pez-Man wrote:
Quote:
If your friends want to play, they can bring their own GBAs. The fourth friend doesn't need to bring a GBA since he can't play anyway, unless you don't feel like playing.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant by that.

You were talking about needing four friends, but there's only four controller ports, so one of the five of you has to miss out.

Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: