Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yami no Matsuei

View previous topic :: View next topic
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 2:35 pm� �Post subject: Yami no Matsuei Reply with quote

Another anime I've fallen in love with!

Stolen from a review site:

"Looking for something completely different in the world of anime? Than I suggest you check out Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of the Dark), to crave your variety and need for another anime series. This series has a little bit of everything, the supernatual, nice character designs, CGI, magic, summuning of creatures, demons, sword fighting, a little comedy, and even The Hong Kong Knife. Don't worry, that's the group singing the ending theme, Love Me, which accompanies the fantastic manga images you'll see in the closing credits. Of course every excellent storyline needs a good opposition or the 'so called' bad guy in the story. Meet Muraki Kazutaka, who kind of looks like Professor Tomoe (of Sailormoon), with his very light silver hair. However he's not as light hearted as Tomoe-san, in fact the one word I would use to describe Muraki Kazutaka is, sadistic.

Muraki Kazutaka will be one of the features in the first three parter to open up the series that will definitely get your attention. By the way this show uses a detective story type format, and you better grab a snack because each mystery will span over three episodes, except for the series finale which is a four parter. When you finally sit down to watch Yami no Matsuei, make sure you're paying attention and put on your thinking cap. Because this anime series is wonderous and has a very deep plot line right from the beginning. So enjoy this little gem we've reviewed for you and make sure your soul isn't branded."

There's a few plot holes, but I think that's because they condensed the manga a lot. Oh well.

The animation is perfect *_* Pretty...

Beware of Muraki's slight molesting tendicies. But that's why we love him, right? Smile

Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: