Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cheaper by the Dozen

View previous topic :: View next topic
chromus
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:38 am� �Post subject: Cheaper by the Dozen Reply with quote

Might as well start this forum up again, since it seems noone else is posting in it.

Despite how cheesy the commercials make this movie seem, it's actually quite good. The story revolves around Tom Baker (Steve Martin) and his family, which includes a wife and 12 children. His situation is complicated when he gets an offer to coach the football team at his old university while his wife gets the chance to promote her new book. Without parents watching, what are 12 children to do?

Before I saw this movie, I thought it wouldn't be very good. I'm not sure why, but it seemed to have something to do with the bad commercials and how Steve Martin usually isn't funny. My friends convinced me to go, though, and I'm glad they did. Far from being funny just for the sake of comedy, the movie is very heart-warming and shows the lighter side of a huge family.

By the way, if anyone feels that I actually post in this thread too much, then I don't mind stopping. I just feel that others might like to know how I think about certain movies.
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:22 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

chormus post more please! Very Happy
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:04 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally saw this movie today...

It was okay ^_^

Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: