FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Ask Ayana!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:37 am� �Post subject: Ask Ayana! Reply with quote

Here is your very own Ask Ayana! with you host...
drumroll please...
AYANA!!!

Now give her your querys, and she will answer them...and stuff
...YES!!! STUFF!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Molvaki
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:18 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayana! Oh wise one... I have a question!

What's that smell?

I am a man of few words. My favorite ones being, "Aardvark" and "Spatula".
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:06 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Whycome no one posts real questions to anyone anymore?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Molvaki
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:43 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's because we're all out of logical questions to ask. I was kidding, though... I really hope that no one answers that.

I am a man of few words. My favorite ones being, "Aardvark" and "Spatula".
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:49 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Molvaki: It could be someone cooking at your house, or perhaps the burning of your home! Which is strange, cuz you live in Pez's freezer with me! Of course.. No one knew that... But they know now! I'll have to fix my profile to say that. Speaking of profiles.. Ah, no, I won't go there. But.. Why am I Pez-Woman? Ah, back to the topic. Smell? Is it a good smell or a bad smell? Cuz it could be some of chromus' cooking that Pez placed into the freezer because it was bad! Of course, he knows I'm only kidding around, so he shouldn't get mad at me... Right...? Very Happy Wait... You hoped no one answers that? But it's ASK Ayana! Any questions or things that SOUND like questions shall be answered! Poor you...

Pez: Because real questions + Ayana is sorta pointless because if the question is interesting enough, I can reply long and pointlessly.. And prolly get off topic. And I prolly won't actually answer your question. Like that time I was at the store, and there was his big ol' Seifer poster and I noticed it in the middle of my sentence, and I said "Ooohhh! Seifer!" And then I forgot what I was talking about... My friend laughed. And then she refused to tell me what I was going on about! And to this day I still dunno what I was talking about... *blinks and notices everyone sleeping* Er.. I guess I got off topic.. And I didn't know whycome was a word... Is that like mayhaps? Should I ask that in ask Pez? But you don't like pointless questions... Is it a pointless question? Why do I keep asking questions?! >.>;; For an Ask Ayana, I sure ask a lot of questions... Should I answer those, too?

DarkAngel
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:02 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

*grumbles8 Stupid people harassing me into things. Okay question!

*german interrogator voice* Vhy do you like ze popzicles so much!? Talk!!
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:52 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

DA: *in a lame attempt to sound smart* In order to understand why I like popsicles, we have to know what they are! Frozen juice! However, if you buy it in a box, it's more like frozen sugar with liquid. And as we all know, there's nothing better then sugar. Now, there are many different types of popsicles. My personal favorite is Strawberry. Or better known as the red ones. But I also like the cream-filled ones. Then there's the fugsicles and others like that. There's the ones in weird shapes and multi colored! They're all good! Now, to be honest, I like Freeze pops better. Why you ask? Well you prolly didn't ask why, but I'm gonna answer anyway! It's cuz it's in that bag thingy. No drips of juice to go on your chest! No mess! However, with popsicles, you can chew the stick after.. And as we all know, I have a tendicy to chew... everything. My poor Kumagoro.. I've had pens explode on me countless times. So much so, that I've noticed that the blue ink pens taste bad, where as the black ones don't really have a flavor.. I'll have to ask chromus about that.. Though... I dun think he'd know why. Prolly cuz of what's in it or something... Hmm.. I should really start using paragraphs.. Anyway the point is, I like popsicles cuz they taste good, and are great when I'm hungry. Or bored.. You know how some people eat when they're bored? Well that's like the number one reason why people are fat! I dun wanna get fat, so insted of eating when I'm bored I eat popsicles! I dun get fat from it, but I do get really really really hyper from it... I dunno if that's good or bad! *sucks on her popsicle* *looks at answer* This is prolly why I shouldn't be allowed to have a livejournal! It's a good thing I dun have one ^_^
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:30 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes sense if you're not paying attention!

Are the Red Hot Chilli Peppers any good?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:22 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

what sizes do straight jackets come in?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Locke_Cole
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:25 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayana....

Did you know that at the Wal-mart where I work there are bags of popsicles (18 to a bag) for a dollar fifty? (all prices american currency)

Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:28 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:12 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

o_o This is the last time I take a vacation!

Pez1: I find they are quite spicy, myself. Good with milk, though! Wait... You mean the rock band? Well... Some songs are okay. The music videos are fun though ^_^ But not the best! TYhe best one I saw was a James Bond one. I dun remember who sang, or what song, I just remember it was funny! Hehe... James Bond rocks..

Zornak: Well, I personally take a medium straight-jacket. There's prolly a small and a large and an extra large for the larger sane people.

Locke: ... .... O_O!?? A dollar fifty american!? That's like 100 dollars Canadian! I can't afford that!

Pez2: Damn... He's on to me.. What the? Two Pezzes? Sweet! ^o^ Unless one is Pex... >.> <.<

Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:02 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

who moved my cheese?
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:06 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's a tough question. Well, having you left it on the floor in the subway, I'm gonna assume a dog ate it. However, I have traced down the scent to Pez's house. It then leads to the basement. He has the door locked so I can't go any further. Which reminds me of Splinter Cell.. Stupid non-opening doors. I bet those rooms would be great places to hide dead bodies. Cuz the doors don't open and all... Wait... Pez's door to his basement won't open... Does this mean... GASP! I knew it! Pez killed his brother! I told chromus to run away after seeing Pez with that watergun, but nooooo~! Can't listen to Ayana's advice! He only didn't listen cuz I last time I gave advice, Phred got bald and painted his face yellow and claimed he was Pacman! He then ran around in dark rooms eating pills and listening to repeditive music! But he's okay now. That I know of. I dunno what he's doing when he's idle all the time. Don't make fun of me cuz I can't spell! Actually, now that I think of it.. Pez killed chromus with your cheese! So you gotta ask PEZ where it is. Man, I should be a detective. I'm so great. I could be... Detective Ayana. Best at solving crimes. I could write books about it. And call it Deaths She Wrote. People will be dieing around me all the time! And it won't be my fault cuz I write books. And people who write books don't kill people. But people who make web-comics do. Yup...
Zornak
Clearly Insane.
Clearly Insane.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:49 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I think somebody stole Pez's freezer. Is this true?
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Anything. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: