Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Undercover Brother

View previous topic :: View next topic
chromus
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:26 am� �Post subject: Undercover Brother Reply with quote

The first time I talked to Pez about this movie, I mistakingly referred to it as "Undercover Black-man". I know I'll never make that mistake again. (I almost made it the title of this thread, but I saw it and corrected it before any damage occured)

The story of a 1970s black hero in the year 2000, Undercover Brother is a comedy about the battle for racial acceptance.

Now, if the movie sounded even the least bit sophisticated from my description, throw that conception away. It's a dull comedy with way too many bad racial jokes. The only joke I remember, and the one that kept Pez, Chewi, and myself laughing for a minute, isn't even a joke:

Security Guard: Hey, you there! Don't move!
Undercover Brother and Sistah Girl: *run away*
Security Guard: Aw, damn. They moved!

All in all, this movie isn't really worth watching, unless you're doing research on stereotypes of whites and blacks in the 1970s.
ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:21 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I didn't like this movie either. My brother on the other hand, loved it. Go figure.
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:47 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the movie itself was lacking, kinda like I-Spy. The jokes were sometimes funny, and a few were nice. The whole movie was just one big racist joke. The plot was pretty bad, like some of the jokes. Overall, it was a pretty poor movie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
roscoe
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:46 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

heheUndercover Black-Man i love hearing that story! hehe i never even saw the whole movie but i just wanted to comment on chromus and his crazy freudian slip or just loss for the correct title(yes i think we all know that u r a big racist chromus lol jk)
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: