Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Anger Management

View previous topic :: View next topic
chromus
Pez-Ruler
Pez-Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:03 pm� �Post subject: Anger Management Reply with quote

After a misunderstanding aboard an airplane that escalates out of control, the mild-mannered Dave Buznik(Adam Sandler) is ordered by Judge Daniels to attend anger management sessions run by Doctor Buddy Rydell(Jack Nicholson), which are filled with highly eccentric and volatile men and women. Buddy's unorthodox approach to therapy is confrontational and abrasive and Dave is bewildered by it. Then, after yet another mishap, Judge Daniels orders Dave to step up his therapy or wind up in jail. So, Buddy moves in with Dave to help him battle his inner demons. Buddy himself has no inner demons since he acts out at every opportunity and that includes making lewd comments about Dave's girlfriend Linda and goading Dave into confronting every slight, past or present, head-on. But Buddy finally goes too far and Dave must decide whether to crawl back into his shell or stand up for himself. Could it be that Buddy's confounding and contradictory treatment is just what the doctor ordered? (Shamelessly ripped from IMDB.org)

Before I went to see this movie, I didn't think that Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson would be able to share the screen, let alone make a good movie. Much to my surprise this was one of the better movies I've seen in a while, Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson pull off a very funny pair throughout the whole movie, as Buddy keeps egging Dave on, and the results actually explore a very deep meaning.
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: