Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Warcraft III

View previous topic :: View next topic
beyonder
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:01 am� �Post subject: Warcraft III Reply with quote

yup...lotsa newbs on bnet right now. it gives us ppl who have been playing the beta for months a small advantage. i actually *bought* the game...i got the collector's edition(you may laugh, but they was sold outta the normal and it was either 20 bucks extra or no game.....)...i played some arranged team games...i won most...w/ my team member....spying is fun....in one game, one person built a defense to the north end of their base but not the south, my team, being undead, sent a shade to investigate, and so of course we attacked w/ necromancer, crypt fiends and frost wyrms from the sout while sending in meat wagons and a few adominations to the north end. in response to this attack, their teammate made a defense on the southern end of the base, but started to late and did not have one on the north...so again, same strategy(except attacks were reversed), no break between attacks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:19 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that, but some people haven't played WC3 and don't know what those are. I know that I'm dead awful at that game, but that's because I don't like the new 3-D part of it. It's much faster when running old 2-D bitmaps like Starcraft! Plus, WC3 doesn't have zerglings.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
beyonder
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:56 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

the zergling rush strategy is kinda like the ghoul massing with about 5 necros to raise skellies....the effect is very similar...ghoul's even have the enhanced attack rate upgrade. and besides...the game runs fine on my old p3 450MHz....the 3d is really really cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:02 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's just my old-skool gamer thoughts. I just like Starcraft better, even though there aren't anymore good maps. I'll still probably buy WC3.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Es'n'vee
Pez-Eater
Pez-Eater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:40 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from the fact that I suck at it, Warcraft 3 is a great game! I started playing about 3 days ago. Nearly finished the campaign. *Sigh* I have too much time on my hands.

Edit: *Sigh* Sorry about those triple posts. When I posted the forum fed me a heap of error numbers and said the post didn't work. I found out later that, in fact, it did.
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Strategy Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: