thegreatbeyond
Slightly better than a 6-month old PEZ!

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Games that completly cause you to lose track of time...

View previous topic :: View next topic
Locke_Cole
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:19 pm� �Post subject: Games that completly cause you to lose track of time... Reply with quote

Harvest Moon (SNES): I know it's a sim and belongs in another forum.. but due to the topic... I feel it should make an exception.

Basically any Harvest Moon is a good game to be thuroughly engrossed in. In one night I spent 10 hours on the game and didn't even notice it. well.. I did when I saw that it was Dawn... But this is a good game to lose yourself into if you like farming and cheesy SNES music.

Civilization (PC/SNES): If you can ever figure out how to get your society past the bronze age... you've done more than most people have done. A classic game that, no matter how many times the computer Pwns you, you always go back for more. Just remember... 20000 years of Nuclear war is detrimental for the environment. *releshes in his file that has him and the russians in a deadlock in the quest for world domination in the middle of a 24,000 year old war... 20,000 of which have been nuclear*

Animal Farm (GCN): Ok.. I've never played this... but I've found myself engrossed in watching my friend play it. By the time we actually looked at the clock next... TWENTY hours had passed. Just goes to show you that a never ending game really CAN be addictive.

Ace Combat 04 (PS2): If you enjoy games that aren't completlly realistic... then this is for you. Imagine you at the controls of an aircraft that can fly backwards in controlled flight with 18 extremely large bombs and 82 versitile missiles. With 18 missions to tease you... this is a good waste of time for 4-6 hours... my personal favorite.

THat's some of them... you guys have any more?

Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:24 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Animal Farm? The communist book? I think you mean Animal Crossing.

Another good game to get engrosed in is the classic Starcraft. Though the games won't always last long, it never gets boring, and an easy 15 minute game can easily turn into a two and a half hour death match.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Locke_Cole
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:49 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes... Animal Crossing... ^_^ thanks for the clean up...

Oh yeah.. I know what that's like for starcraft, even playing the computer it's like that sometimes... I mean... have you ever made a fullscale invasion on their base only to be repeled by a small ammount of troops? then get your butt's severely reamed during your retreat? happened too me a few times... from now on I'm targeting the troop transports first. @_@

Which brings me to another game... Command and Conquer. This too is a good waste of time, especcially against human players... @_@ ever go through a 6 hour head to head? it sucks.

BTW... the book Animal Farm wasn't that bad... @_@ it was just wierd.

Pez-Man
Pez-Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:20 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough grammar check cough*
Yeah, the book was a good book, but all the controversy made it all boring and stuff. I never got many chances to play CnC, but I still think Starcraft is better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Locke_Cole
What's a Pez?
What's a Pez?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:22 pm� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I treat grammar as Synchro treats Typos... anyways...

Yes.. I'll admit.. Star Craft is a lot more fun than C&C

Phred
Pez-Guru
Pez-Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:12 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play Harvest Moon: AWL for long amounts of time... same with Harvest Moon: FoMT, for that matter...
eheehee

ayana
Kawaii akujin
Kawaii akujin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:09 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

FFXI.

So much for "taking a few minutes to buy a world pass" Very Happy

G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:38 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

C&C generals is a good game i just kept playing it with zero hour expansion

also you wont believe it snes chip and dale i used to love the series so im like heck the game gotta be good i was only like 6 years old but spent like 10 hrs aand it was 3 am i was like wow my first late night me and my cousin played it with all this candy all around the room. Man hang over from candy.

G byrd
Pez-Priest
Pez-Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:39 am� �Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal gear series also pokemon and FF all. and MMORPG take a chunk of your life
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���thegreatbeyond Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: